“How many of you had no idea who I was before tonight? That’s OK, I don’t know who you are either”
– Woke Up in Nashville singer Seth Ennis
“We have brought the hillbillies to the royal palace!”
– Kimberly from Little Big Town about the Royal Albert Hall
“I wish Sober October was in a different month.”
– Possibly the only fan not drinking during a drinking song.
“Tatiana, what’s the first line of this song again?”
– Randy Houser to his wife, mid set.
“How has it taken me so long to realise Little Big Town are basically country music’s Abba?”
– Cider-fuelled CJ
“I fell in love… [sound of audience hearts sinking] …when I was 21 [aaand relax].”
– Kip Moore introducing a song inspired by a cold ex-girlfriend.
“I reckon these guys will be the next Dan and Shay.”
– Tony at the Daytime Hub about duo Walker McGuire
“I never thought I’d sing about day drinking in the Royal Albert Hall.”
– JB, following a day of day-drinking.
“I love all of you but I just need a photo with Jimi”
– super fan who ran up to the stage and interrupted Little Big Town show
“If you bless my heart, I’ll slap your face”
– One of many killer Angeleena Presley lyrics.
“We were asked to play the Royal Albert Hall the day before our baby was due. We considered it.”
-Raintown, whose baby was born the night that concert would’ve been.
“Randy’s voice is amazing but I just wanna know if Hawk is here”
– Monday night gig goer. Hawk is Randy’s dog with over 14k instagram followers.
“I like being away from my girlfriend…”
– Johnny from Walker McGuire getting himself into trouble on stage.
“Your love is like a loaded gun. Should’ve put it down before you hurt someone”
– A favourite lyric of the week from Logan Brill’s Scars
“I’m wearing shorts so you’re not gonna see my Christmas!”
– Karen from Little Big Town in a rather mini dress.